Come learn woman based self defense from me Mike Marrello. This is a platform I am launching for woman’s self defense classes. Being married and having a 13 old daughter getting ready to enter High school, I hear of the struggles you woman have. I have developed is designed this program so you continue to train and study self defense. To sign up go to website or our Facebook page lionize Jiu-Jitsu. You can also email me email@example.com
Alex Nunez serves as a full time self-sacrificing Firefighter and a dedicated professional fitness trainer and fitness nutrition specialist. He embarked on his fitness lifestyle since he was a young boy, age 4. Playing competitive sports such as football, baseball, basketball, wrestling, track, and softball climbing all the way to the professional level. Throughout his education track fueled his fire for fitness, wellness and nutrition.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer- ( National Academy of Sports Medicine)
NASM FNS- (Fitness Nutrition Specialist)
Kids Kickboxing Belt Promotion on Monday, September 11th at 4 pm.
Join Coach Kyle Czarnecki – top 20 nationally ranked NCAA Division I wrestler & Buffalo Grove High School State Champion. Open Mat and Conditioning 3 month summer pass, June 10th -August 19th. Tuesdays 4:30-5:30 pm, Wednesdays 7:30-8:45 pm and Sundays 11:00 am -12:15 pm. *Includes one private with Coach Czarnecki: $260 Total Download flyer »
- Technique and Live Sparring
- Focus: Positioning, Set-ups, Takedowns, Defense
- Conditioning using; ropes, kettlebells, sandbags and free weights
June 10th-August 19th
- Tuesday: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 7:30 PM – 8:45 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM
Lead by Illinois high school State Champion/Division | Top 20 Nationally Ranked Coach Kyle Czarnecki
Our youth wrestling program:
- Committed to teaching and mentoring our students through the sport of wrestling focusing on technique & conditioning
- Striving for individual excellence in all aspects of their lives
- Developing character, self-confidence, self-discipline and mental toughness
- Encouraging a strong work ethic to prepare them for life’s challenges
Reserve your spot, “Little Lions” wrestling club (ages 7-10) forming now!
Limited space available!
Sign up for the February 2015 Lionize Wrestling Camp in February. Make sure to reserve your spot now! Limited space available!
For more information – please call us: (847) 749-1310.