Arlington Heights Kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Brazil-021 program was created to provide children ages 4-15 with an environment that allows them to experience and understand core values like focus, discipline, persistence, cooperation and respect.
As a contact sport, Brazil-021 School of Jiu-Jitsu provides a very challenging yet safe and caring environment for a child to mature towards a real life champion. The outcome of continued childhood practice of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu goes far beyond the accomplishments on the mats. The discipline and excellence demanded by the instructors often carries over to the child’s behavior at home and at school.
Lionize Training Center offers both Adults & Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes. Kids Jiu Jitsu is a great way to keep your kids safe from bullying, help them build their confidence and discipline, and stay healthy through exercise.
What differentiates Brazil-021 from other schools
- Besides offering the highest level of Jiu-Jitsu, fundamentally we stress and follow the philosophy of
JiuJitsu as a martial art (and not as a sport);
- Focus on respect within the hierarchy;
- Principles, teaming, etiquette, drive are more valued than a medal
- Services are also geared towards competitors and developing champions;
- All members of Brazil 021 help our competitors to achieve through support, training,
representation at events;
- Special high intensity training classes geared towards competition;
- Education on mental toughness and discipline required to succeed in competition;
- We seek to promote Jiu-Jitsu as an individual life style through physical activity in a balanced manner.
Brazil-021 School of Jiu Jitsu seeks much more than winning competition medals. Our resolution is to promote health, well-being, self-confidence, and mental toughness in a safe, encouraging, and inspirational environment to properly prepare our students for all of the challenges of life. Ultimately, we strive for the children of our current students to become our future students.
2.^ a b c Edward, Chad. “Untangling a sport that transcends style”, October 30, 2007, azcentral.com, The Cincinnati Enquirer.
3.^ a b Virgílio, Stanlei (2002). Conde Koma – O invencível yondan da história (in Portuguese). Editora Átomo. pp. 72–73. ISBN 85-87585-24-X.
4.^ For more on this, see judo and Kano Jigoro.
5.^ From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stop by for a free class at Lionize Training Center!
Instructor(s): Professor Thiago
Duration: 45 Minutes
Arlington Heights Kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Brazil-021 Schedule: Find all Arlington Heights Kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Brazil-021 class times »